Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ninja Fish.

Would be cool, yea?
There should be some..
I'd buy em.
Hmmm....

Meanwhile. Nothing's new on my side.
I made a formspring thingy?
http://www.formspring.me/Eikou
That thing^
It's where people can like..
Anonymously ask me shiz.

Wondering about stuff..
isn't all that great.
It feels as if my mind 
is being clogged..
with worthless shit
that shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Life's a bitch anyways.
What's it matter?

Thinking about opening up
an art shop..
on Gaia.
Don't know if
I'll be able to handle it.
With school, dealing with my mom
With the way my hand
Hates to draw
at the Worst time.

I wonder
if life will ever
stop being cruel
for once.
And decide to
be a bit nice
to this Hell of 
a world.

I wonder..
A lot.
Especially today.
But again, I don't like it. 
So I'll go and
get distracted.

Bye.
I'd put a heart.
But I'm afraid 
that it'd just be
another 
meaningless
token of affection.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment